Amours et tentations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver

Votre avis

Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver I_vote_lcap0%Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver I_vote_lcap0%Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total des votes : 0

Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver Empty Delirium, tome 01.5 : Hana - Lauren Oliver

Message  Beautifulvelma Dim 8 Juil - 5:16

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Résumé : In the world of Delirium, love is a disease. And like all eighteen-year-olds, Lena and Hana must take the cure.
At the start of their last summer of freedom, they were the closest of friends. Until Hana made a decision that tore them apart... In Delirium, we heard from Lena. Now, Hana gets to tell her side of the story. And nothing is what we first thought.
Hana is a powerful, moving and beautifully told original eBook short story, with a shocking twist that will leave you with your heart in your mouth.

Cette nouvelle de 64 pages n'est disponible qu'en ebook VO

Beautifulvelma
Sarah Dearly
Sarah Dearly

Balance Messages : 935

Revenir en haut Aller en bas